ESSENTIALS for JUNIORS
A ready to use, neutral tasting blend of ground flax-, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, collagen and vitamins. It conveniently supply hard to get essential nutrients from natural sources and is especially high in omega 3. Assisting not only a stronger immune response but also improve cognitive development, might help reduce ADD/ADHD and asthma symptoms. Ideal natural solution to assist physical and mental development of children 2 years and older.
450g ready to use powder food
30 day supply
ESSENTIALS for JUNIORS is a ready to use neutral tasting blend of ground flax-, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, collagen peptides and 12 vitamins.
The ground seeds, collagen protein and bioavailable vitamins ensure maximum absorption of all nutrients. It is also high in omega 3 and fibre. Two very important essential nutrients of which daily adequate supply from natural sources are not easy.
The combined effect of the essential nutrients abundantly available in ESSENTIALS for Juniors assist:
- An improved immune response against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Assist cognitive development
- Improve gut health, digestion and absorption of nutrients which support growth and physical development
- Improve blood glucose control ensuring sustained high energy and reduce risk to develop diabetes in later years
- Reduce and or help prevent ADD/ADHD and asthma
- Improve and maintain high energy
- Improve skin tone, hair and nail health
- Reduce appetite assisting weight control
Consume one heaped tablespoon (15g) ESSENTIALS for JUNIORS mixed with 100ml to 150ml plain unsweetened low fat yoghurt every day with breakfast or as desert with lunch or dinner.
For best results consume ESSENTIALS for JUNIORS daily with Herbal Biotics’ RED LEMON spice.
Ground Flaxseed, Collagen Peptides, Ground Pumpkin Seeds, Ground Sunflower Seeds, Vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin
|Typical Nutritional Values||Per 100g||Per 15g
Total Carbohydrate (g)
of which Sugars
Total Fat (g)
Omega 3 (g)
Omega 6 (g)
Mono-unsaturated fat (g)
Poly-unsaturated fat (g)
|Per 15g serving||% NDA|
|Vitamin A (mcg RAE)
Vitamin D (IU)
Vitamin E (IU)
Vitamin C (mg)
Vitamin B1 (mg)
Vitamin B2 (mg)
Vitamin B3 (mg)
Vitamin B5 (mg)
Vitamin B6 (mg)
Vitamin B12 (mcg)
Folic Acid (mcg)
Cautions and Warnings
- If experiencing bloating or discomfort from consuming Essentials for Juniors in the beginning, reduce dosage and gradually increase it.
- Do not continue consumption if experiencing any allergic reaction.
- Reduce daily dose to about 10g for children under 5 years and to about 5g for children 2 to 3 years.
- Not for children under 2 years without consulting a doctor or dietitian.